Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Commercial vehicle drivers often spend many hours driving each week, which makes them more susceptible to being involved in Road Traffic Accidents. Due to the size of the vehicles involved, such accidents can be serious or life-threatening. Commercial vehicles include Heavy Good Vehicles (HGV’s), Coaches, Buses, Trains, Tractors, Aeroplanes, Light Goods and Delivery Vehicles, Diggers and many other vehicle types.
In 2011 there were over 200,000 casualties as a result of road traffic accidents in the UK - of these around 10,000 persons were seriously injured or killed.
Seeking compensation can be difficult - particularly if a significant amount of distress has been suffered. We aim to provide a sympathetic and compassionate service to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
Who can claim Commercial Vehicle Accident compensation?
Anyone who has been involved in a Commercial Vehicle Accident - this includes:
- Vehicle driver
- Passengers / co-workers
- Pedestrians and others
- Persons in multi-vehicle accidents
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service when pursuing road traffic accident claims and will ensure that your case receives personal attention from our experienced and qualified team. Seeking compensation following an accident can be difficult - particularly if you are suffering personally. We aim to provide a sympathetic and compassionate service from start to finish and will work hard to ensure you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Complete Road Traffic Accident Management
Claimsworth will handle the entire accident management process for you:
- We will arrange for the recovery of your damaged vehicle to a secure storage area and then arrange for it to be delivered to a garage or body shop for repair. In the event of your vehicle needing to be recovered, we will also liaise with both insurance companies regarding the repair of your vehicle.
- After taking the necessary details from you about the accident, Claimsworth will then liaise with both yours and the other party's insurance company regarding the repair of your vehicle. If your car is repairable you can select the garage that does the work or use our network of warranty-approved repairers.
- We can then arrange a suitable hire car for the duration of your car being off the road.
- We will act for you and any of your passengers involved in your claim for compensation.
Commercial Vehicle Accident Claims - Our service
Claimsworth provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:
- On a No Win, No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Suffered an injury as a result of Commercial Vehicle Accident? Claim the compensation you deserve with Claimsworth
If you have suffered an injury caused by a Commercial Vehicle Accident, Claimsworth can support you throughout the rehabilitation process, ensuring you get the help and treatment you need and the compensation you deserve.
Call Claimsworth for free on 0800 779 70 70 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury claim experts or start your claim here.