Arm Injury Compensation Claims
We rely heavily on our arms for wide ranging every day activities, particularly in the workplace, including holding, lifting, even writing. The arm itself is a complex, flexible limb made up of nerves, tendons, muscles and over 30 bones. Damage to any area of the can cause a great deal of discomfort and disability.
It is for this reason that, in the result of an arm injury, you may need time off work, causing in loss of earnings and potentially expensive rehabilitation costs. Claimsworth can help you claim the compensation you deserve in the result of an arm injury.
Arm injury types:
- Arm or Forearm Injuries
- Wrist Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
Typical arm injury compensation amounts
- Amputations - up to £214,250*
- Other arm injuries - up to £93,500*
- Work related upper arm disorders - up to £15,650*
- Elbow injuries - up to £39,150*
- Hand injuries - up to £144,000*
* The figures above are based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
Arm Injury Claims - Our service
Claimsworth provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:
- On a No Win, No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Suffered an arm injury that was someone else's fault? Claim the compensation you deserve with Claimsworth.
If you have suffered an arm injury in an accident that wasn't your fault, Claimsworth can support you throughout the rehabilitation process, ensuring you get the help and treatment you need and the compensation you deserve.