Back / Spinal Injury Compensation Claims
Back and spinal injuries can be the result of a number of accidents or activities, including sports, work, road traffic accidents and accidents at home. They can have a devastating effect on the individual and their family.
Back and spinal injuries can cause long-term and pain, limited movement and in some cases permanent disability.
The costs involved in a back or spinal injury can soon escalate with potential surgery and long-term physiotherapy, not to mention the loss of earnings due to the inability to work in the aftermath of the injury. It is therefore vital that you get the support and rehabilitation that you need to recover from your injuries. This is an area in which Claimsworth specialises and you can trust in us to help you through such a testing time in life.
Typical back & spinal injury compensation amounts
- Minor back / spinal injuries - up to £8,900*
- Moderate back / spinal injuries - up to £19,850*
- Severe back / spinal injuries - up to £115,000*
* The figures above are based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
Back & spinal injury claims - Our service
Claimsworth provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:
- On a No Win, No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Suffered from a back or spinal injury? Claim the compensation you deserve with Claimsworth.
If you have suffered from back or spinal injury, Claimsworth can support you throughout the rehabilitation process, ensuring you get the help and treatment you need and the compensation you deserve.
Call Claimsworth for free on 0800 779 70 70 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury claim experts or start your claim here.