Brain or Head Injuries Compensation Claims
Every year more than 125,000 people in the UK suffer a brain injury. Head injuries can result from many types of accident, including accidents at work, road traffic accidents or assaults.
The effects themselves will vary widely, from short-term memory loss or lack of concentration to the more devastating permanent brain damage and resulting physical disabilities.
The overwhelming life-changing effects of head injuries can be difficult for not only the individual but also their relatives. As specialists in dealing with brain and head injuries, Claimsworth work closely with and help families make the right decisions in their legal battle and claim the compensation that they deserve.
Typical brain / head injury compensation amounts
- General head injuries - up to £7,425*
- Facial Disfigurement - up to £69,500*
- Skeletal facial injuries - up to £32,500*
- Brain damage - up to £288,500*
- Epilepsy - up to £107,250*
* The figures above are based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
Brain / head injury claims - Our service
Claimsworth provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:
- On a No Win, No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Have you or a relative suffered a head injury? Claim the compensation you deserve with Claimsworth.
If you or a family member has suffered a head injury, Claimsworth can support you throughout the rehabilitation process, ensuring you get the help and treatment you need and the compensation you deserve.
Call Claimsworth for free on 0800 779 70 70 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury claim experts or start your claim here.