Deafness or Hearing Loss Compensation Claims
Occupational hearing loss is the deterioration of hearing over a prolonged period of time and can have a severe impact on your quality of life.
Often, excessive noise at work will cause the quality of hearing to gradually deteriorate. Your employer has a legal obligation to ensure that the ‘Noise at work 1989’ guidelines are implemented and to ensure that safety measures are in place to protect your hearing.
Hearing problems can also be caused by carbon monoxide and head injuries. Regardless of what has caused the deterioration in your hearing, if you feel it has been caused by the negligence of an employer or due to an accident that wasn’t your fault, Claimsworth may be able to help you claim compensation.
Typical hearing loss compensation amounts
- Total deafness & loss of speech - up to £100,500*
- Total deafness - up to £78,300*
- Total loss hearing in one ear - up to £32,500*
- Mild tinnitus with some hearing loss - up to £10,600*
- Moderate tinnitus with hearing loss - £21,250*
- Severe tinnitus with hearing loss - £32,500*
* The figures above are based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
Hearing loss claims - Our service
Claimsworth provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:
- On a No Win, No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Suffered from hearing loss or deafness? Claim the compensation you deserve with Claimsworth.
If you have suffered from hearing loss or deafness for reasons outside of your control, Claimsworth can support you throughout the rehabilitation process, ensuring you get the help and treatment you need and the compensation you deserve.
Call Claimsworth for free on 0800 779 70 70 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury claim experts or start your claim here.