Leg Injury Compensation Claims
Suffering a serious leg injury, can have serious implications to your lifestyle and work life. Leg injuries can be caused by wide ranging accidents, including accidents at work, road traffic accidents, motorbike accidents and sporting accidents.
A serious leg injury can cause you to have less mobility and therefore require you to take time off work, causing loss of earnings and potentially expensive medical rehabilitation costs.
The severity of the injury may range from a full amputation, to damaged knee or ankle ligaments, to serious or multiple fractures. Regardless of the severity, if the injury was caused by an accident that wasn't your fault, Claimsworth can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
Leg Injury Claims - Typical leg injury compensation amounts
- Amputations - up to £201,500*
- Leg injuries - up to £96,800*
- Knee Injuries - up to £68,750*
- Ankle Injuries - up to £49,800*
- Foot Injuries - up to £144,000*
- Toe Injuries - up to £40,000*
* The figures above are based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
Leg Injury Claims - Our service
Claimsworth provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:
- On a No Win, No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Suffered a leg injury that was someone else's fault? Claim the compensation you deserve with Claimsworth.
If you have suffered a leg injury in an accident that wasn't your fault, Claimsworth can support you throughout the rehabilitation process, ensuring you get the help and treatment you need and the compensation you deserve.
Call Claimsworth for free on 0800 779 70 70 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury claim experts or start your claim here.