Shoulder Injury Compensation Claims
Shoulder injuries can vary greatly in severity, but they can have serious implications to your lifestyle and work life. The shoulder is one of the most mobile joints in the body and is essential is how we use our hands and arms. It is for this reason that, in the result of a shoulder injury, you may need time off work, causing in loss of earnings and potentially expensive rehabilitation costs.
Shoulder injury types:
- Ligament damage
- Muscle injury
- Tendon damage
- Damaged cartilage
- Shoulder fractures
- Collar bone fractures
- Shoulder dislocation
- Frozen Shoulder
- Separated Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
Typical shoulder injury compensation amounts
- Minor shoulder injury - up to £5,600*
- Moderate shoulder injury - up to £9,100*
- Serious shoulder injury - up to £13,700*
- Severe shoulder injury - up to £34,300*
- Fracture of clavicle - up to £8,700*
* The figures above are based on what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.
Shoulder Injury Claims - Our service
Claimsworth provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:
- On a No Win, No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Suffered a shoulder injury that was someone else's fault? Claim the compensation you deserve with Claimsworth.
If you have suffered a shoulder injury in an accident that wasn't your fault, Claimsworth can support you throughout the rehabilitation process, ensuring you get the help and treatment you need and the compensation you deserve.
Call Claimsworth for free on 0800 779 70 70 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury claim experts or start your claim here.