Whiplash Claims & Compensation
One of the more common injuries caused by a road traffic accident is Whiplash.
Whiplash occurs when injuries are sustained to the neck and upper body area and may be more prevalent in the days following an accident.
Seeking compensation can be difficult - particularly if a significant amount of distress has been suffered. We aim to provide a sympathetic and compassionate service to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
Who can claim Whiplash Injury compensation?
Anyone involved in a vehicle accident may suffer Whiplash - this includes:
- Car and commercial vehicle drivers
- Motorcycle riders and pillion passengers
- Passengers in other vehicles involved
- Persons in multi-vehicle accidents
- Pedestrians and others
Whiplash Injury Claims - Our service
Claimsworth provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:
- On a No Win, No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Suffered a Whiplash injury? Claim the compensation you deserve with Claimsworth
If you have suffered a Whiplash injury, Claimsworth can support you throughout the rehabilitation process, ensuring you get the help and treatment you need and the compensation you deserve.
Call Claimsworth for free on 0800 779 70 70 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury claim experts or start your claim here.